Terms and Conditions
All product by LEDupdates comes with a 1-year warranty unless it is noted on the product page. All Branded products will be cover by each manufacturer's warranty including service and support. The warranty period begins on the date of original shipment; if a product is replaced or repaired under this Warranty, the period does not start over, but the warranty period for the replacement product maintains the warranty period of the original product.
This Warranty does not apply to any of the following situations:
- Products that have been modified, adjusted or repaired by the customer;
- Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication or accident;
- Products that are damaged due to improper configuration, design and/or layout;
- Products that are damaged due to improper installation or connection;
- Products used in an inappropriate location or in environmental conditions (temperature, humidity, moisture, etc.) outside the normal specified range;
- Electrical power surges and spikes;
- Damage from lightning, high winds, hail, flooding, tornado, fire or other “acts of god;”
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for any warranty claim. Please call or Email us for a warranty return authorization number before return any item.
ledupdates.com in its sole discretion, (i) repair any product, (ii) provide a replacement, or (iii) elect to reimburse the amount of the original purchase price.
- We want you to be satisfied with your purchases, if for any reason that you want to return your purchase for a refund within 30 days. Please call or E-mail us for authorized return number.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Missing sticker, cut wires and any alternation can not be returned. It must also be in the original packaging.
- A 15% restocking fee may apply for items that can be resale but not in new condition.
- Consider using a traceable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed excluding shipping charges, and in the case where the order had received free shipping a fee of the original shipping charge that we paid to ship to you will be deducted from the return. and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to:
2863 West 95th St Suite 143-220
Naperville, IL 60564.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you reside, the time takes for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.